Saturday, June 30, 2007

Week 4, Thing 9: Merlin and Locating News Feeds

I added Merlin to my blogroll and took a closer look at it. I think that the Learning Links section is especially helpful. I want to learn more about the handheld devices. Will I ever need an iphone? I think it is probably going to be very popular in our busy mobile environment.

I used Bloglines to locate and added several news related feeds that I am interested in. Many are library related, but I put a few personal interests on there too. I was excited to realize that when I add a new feed to my bloglines account, it automatically updates my blogroll listing on my blog! Very nice! I tried the Technorati feed finder tool, but found it a little overwhelming. I like Feedster much better... seems more simple for me to use!

No comments: